The data collected by and provided to us in this website are not processed for any other purpose for which it has been declared in the present policy.
We assume that the users are aware of this policy as they enter and navigate to different pages during the session in www.oriamdev.com
2. Data collection:
While you visit this website it is not necessary to provide any personal data to use it.
— Direct collection:
Contact form: “Name” and “Email” are collected only when it is sent a contact form and thus it can be possible to respond to the request.
Newsletter form: the “Email” is collected only when we receive a subcription request to our newsletter system, that way we can send the user marketing information.
Information request form: “Name” and “Email” are collected only when it is sent this information request form, therefore it can be possible to respond to it.
Register form: “Name” and “Email” are collected only when the user signs up, hence it will be possible to unequivocally recognize each user in our system.
— Indirect recollection:
Through Google Analytics is monitored statistic information concerning use of data: geographical origin (city, country), device, OS, browser and access. The use of this data does not have any personal identification or private information (the data is anonymized).
3. Use and purpose of the data collected:
Regular delivery of promotional emails about new products and services, special deals or another information that we consider important to share with you. We will use for this purpose the email that the user sypply and then confirm.
Processing contact or information requests about products and services.
It is not to be used in direct marketing or any other purpose that has not been mentioned in this policy.
Used to identify unequivocally a user while processing contact or information request about our products and services. This information is collected and then anonymized in the database.
Information aggregated (city, country, device, OS, browser, access) are collected to improve our products and services, therefore we can develop a more intuitive website along with technological evolution.
4. User data protection rights:
All information provided by means of contact or information requests or newsletter subscription are used exclusively to manage and respond to those requests and not any otherwise indicated, Todas las informaciones suministradas, a través de nuestros pedidos de información, formularios de contacto y newsletter, son tratadas exclusivamente para las finalidades determinadas, by ensuring the holder the following rights:
- The right to access: you have the right to request a copy of your personal data supplied
- The right to update or to rectify: you have the right to request the update or rectification of any personal information provided by you that are inacurate or incomple.
- The right to erasure or elimination: you have the right to request the erasure or elimination of the personal data you provided, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data provided on the website, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: you have the right to object to the processing of the personal data you provided on the website, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: you have the right to request that we transfer the data you provided and we saved in our data base, directly to you or to any other entity you authorize, under certain conditions.
In case you send us some of the requests mentioned above, we have 30 business days to respond. Please, contact us through the contact area identifying the subject of the specific right you want to assert.
5. Data sharing:
Data from direct recollection:
All data provided by you are not disclosed or comunicated to thrid parties without your consent, being those third parties: partners or cloud services, unless when it may be required by law.
Data from indirect recollection:
Aggregated data anonymized may be shared with marketing companies to help us with the market analysis, thus we can improve the service we can offer you (products and services better oriented to your personal interests).
6. Data storage:
All data in this website: www.oriamdev.com are saved securely in servers located in the European Union. These servers are protected and mantained acordingly to security and safety standards, that way they respect privacy laws and quality services standars.
The data you provide are stored for a reasonable and necessary period of time, never less than the law established, thus your data history may be relevant to our marketing strategy design. After that, it will be erased and eliminated from our data base, notwithstanding section nº 4 (User data protection rights).
7. Links to other websites:
9. Contact of the Privacy Officer:
For any matter relating to personal data processing, you can contact us through the “Contact form” or sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Competent authority for Data Privacy Protection:
In Portugal, the competent authority for controlling and monitoring GDPR is the Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados (CNPD). For more information visit: